Who: Neurodiverse young people 10-18 years old
Where: Meeting in Mint street / next to play area
What: Join us for an electrifying toboggan adventure down a specially designed track, offering twists, turns, and the pure excitement of gravity-powered speed. The track is designed to provide a safe yet exciting experience for teenagers, combining the joy of tobogganing with the thrill of navigating a dynamic course.
Wednesday 14th Feb
Meeting at Mint Street: 10:00am
Collecting at Mint Street: 4:15pm
What will happen:
1) We will meet at 10 am inside Mint Street Park at the entrance to the children's play area
2) Once everyone has arrived, we will take a private coach and drive for 1h20mn to Chatham snow centre - https://www.jnlchatham.co.uk/activities/tubing-tobogganing/
3) On arrival, we will get a full safety briefing of whatever we need to have fun and good security
4) Time for the fun to start!
5) We will have some rest and some Lunch
6) We will then return to London for 4:15pm and meet your parents in Mint Street.
IMPORTANT: Please wear comfortable footwear that does not slip off (trainers or hiking boots), clothes that can get dirty, a waterproof jacket in case of rain, bring your pack lunch with lots of snacks for keeping energy up, water and a back pack. If children are sensitive to wind, please give them layers and bands to protect their ears. Bring with you anything you need to feel comfortable. Ear defenders are welcome for the journey.
Who will be there with the children? We will be 3 adults with SEND training. All adults have DBS and safeguarding training.
More info and booking: https://eequ.org/experience/6543